jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

Predawn mirador

This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. very sleepy, I hope it gets easier!!!, debating again, but got up of bed and clothes on, then out the door without thinking much as I knew that this terrible sleepy feeling would go away withing the first hundred meters, it worked that way. I went out to the mirador with Danilo around 5:50 a.m. at a very easy pace, the first 3k accoding to this watch was 18:50, 6:27/km, very slow compared with what We average, I wonder at what pace We run the first km, maybe 7 min, it does not matter since as soon as I warm up I kind of speed up and find my normal groove. The total time for today's 9k was 51:50, 5:45 /km, so I sped up a lot in the last half without wanting too. Felt great and strong! I love to feel like this!! Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario