sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Dawn running with the family

After 11 hours of my last run, I was up for today´s run. When the alarm went off at 5:45 a.m. I felt very sleepy and almost sleep in, then I realize that I was persuing a goal and if I miss the run, no time today to get a run in, so it was at that time or DNR. I was up and tell to myself that when I had 5 mins into it I d feel much better. I went with my brother and father to the conservatory, and I did the same exact route and distance than yesterday night. 6 laps to the conservatory with the watch on time of day, I was feeling good, but tired at the end, I thought that I was going a lot faster than yesterday , but was the opposite, no biggies! ah! my brother gapped in the 4th lap and He beated me by 37 seconds today. 8.5k in 50:39, did 4 x 20 seconds strides in the last lap, felt like a slow truck on these, alot of work to do wih my speed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario