viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

Tired afterwork run

This morning slept in because I knew that I could do it after work, but honestly its pretty diffcult, you are pretty tired and hungry after work, but since I was so focused and was looking forward to it all day, only if something came up I would miss the run. After work at 7:00 p.m I went out to the conservatory with my brother Danilo, and We did 6 laps there at an easy pace, I felt good in the first 20-25 mins, but then started to feel tired, and just before the 3k mark Danilo built a gap on me that would increase a bit for the rest of the run, so after He gapped I ran solo till the end. Did 8.5k in 49:51. Felt good but tired at the same time. But I have set a goal to myself and I need to do anything to meet them. Ran with the watch on time of day and the conservatory was full of music and people, that helps with the motivation too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario