jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Late hot morning run

Yesterday could not run because the water supply problem, oh my country!! This morning slept in, then went to take my college graduation photo, then when I went back home, at 10:30 a.m. I went out running, did not have in mind exactly how much I wanted to run, but the sun and heat were so strong, that after 3 laps in the conservatory I decided to went back home, so did 5.5k in 31:33, ran with watch on time of day, and the legs felt the best that I have experienced in a long time. The only problem was the extreme heat and sun, its counterproductive to run at that time of day. Anyway, told to myself that if I wanted to get my goal of sub 21 mins in the 5k( I have been there when I was lighter) before the year ends, I would have to work hard and brave the elements. I am off from work, so the rest of the day to relax. I would like to run some more later, but no water supply already. Happy to have run though!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario