miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Mental morning running

Yesterday was up with a full stomach so a I took the day off, since in the evening I was watching my Girlfriend playing softball. This morning was up a bit later than usual at 7:30 a.m. I am off from work because it was supossed to be my graduation day from college in bussiness management, yesterday in the college was killed an officer, an student and a lot of students were injured because in another county killed an student!! the graduation was posponed for April 30th. On to the run, was out at 8:25 a.m. with the sun shining already, went to the conservatory and did 6 laps, after the 3 laps I wanted to quit, I was feeling pretty tired and the sun was striking me, its not easy to run with the sun shining like that here in the caribbean and it was still early, it seems that its going to be a hot summer. I got through the run, and in the last lap managed a 4 x 20 seconds strides huffing and puffing, I am in very bad shape!! finished the 8.5k in 49:25. Happy to have gotten the run in.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario