lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Monday predawn zapper

Yesterday I posted that I was going to watch an airplane show in the Malecon, the show did not go as planned, since a plane crashed and sank into the water in the very beginning of the show,then We decided to go( its close to home), after more than an hour they did find the dead bodies, but They did not tell anything there nor We watch when they took out the bodies. Those information were given by the news in the tv, I think people in their homes knew what was going on better than us that were there, oh well!! what a tragedy!! they were pretty young, 2 pilots) the ages were 25 an 27 years old. Inmediately after they found the bodies they canceled the show that had a lot of international pilots, I was there on Saturday too and the show was held without problems, the 2011 was the same thing, but I am not sure what its going to happen from now on. On to the run, I woke up early today at 5:30 a.m., the alarm was set at 5:45 a.m. so I beated the alarm, I went to bed last night just before 11 p.m. and I fell asleep inmediately. I went out alone at 6:10 a.m. to the conservatory to do the same route as yesterday, was feeling a bit tired at the beginning, but after the second half loosened up, Danilo met me at my second lap, then We met another runner from the mirador and chatted the remaining of the laps, I did 6 laps and came back home alone and did 50:11 for 8.5k, so easy but We had some good conversation! Todays run was dedicated to the pilots that died yesterday in the airplane show! I am very happy just be alive and be able to run, a lot of people take that for granted.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario