miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

Morning mini progression run

Yesterday decided to rest. Had been running 5 times/days in a row and I am not used to it these days, I ll get there soon though! This morning woke up at 5:45 a.m. and was out at 6:20 a.m. to the conservatory by myself at an easy pace, decided to see the splits to focus on something today, I did that from the 2nd lap which was in 5:55, then 5:51, 5:50,5:42 and then decided to speed up and run sub min per km pace till home so the last lap was in 4:58 and kept that pace to home to do a total of 47:59 for the 8.5k run, I must admit that I sprinted pretty hard in the last meters to get sub 48 mins, an immaturity on an easy run, but sometimes its fun to be immature:D, did the last 2.2k in 10:49, so 4:55 per km, not bad compared to the pace that I have been runing lately. Happy humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario