miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

Catching up

Sorry for lack of blogging the last few days, I am having problems with the internet connection, but I hope that those are solved now.

I have been running consistently and feeling pretty good.

Sunday I was out with my brother and father at 9:30 a.m. We just stayed up late watching the boxing fight that I did not like between Cotto and Canelo. This time I did 4.5 laps taking the outside of the conservatory when its closed, this is the first time that I do that but I was running with my brother, I prefer the corner to corner route, I felt good but the heat was strong at that time of the day. I did around 42-43 mins, dont know for sure, because I was not wearing a watch.

Monday at 6:00 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory in 7:30 and did 4 laps corner to corner at a very controlled pace, but the pace was good, splits were 9:58,9:40,9:40,9:38, then completed the 48 mins. Felt really good.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I headed out at 6:30 p.m. with my brother to the conservatory, but I decided to ditch the watch once more, I was feeling good and my brother was feeling tired, so I dropped him early, did 4 laps corner to corner and then bought some water and back, for a total of 51:56 according to my brother who was wearing my watch. I dont know about splits, but the pace was good and I was feeling pretty strong!! Almost 9k I would say!

Hope all of you are good!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario