jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

Yesterday`s run

Yesterday I could not blog, so here it goes.... I went out with my friend Juan to the conservatory at 7:10 p.m., a little later than planned, but the weather was pretty good. I ran with him for the first 500s or so, but then started to pull away and got to my normal groove, got to the conservatory in 8:02, and then did 4 laps corner to corner in 10:09,9:52,9:27,9:26.

I felt really good today, especially in the last couple of laps, completed the 50 mins to make sure I ran 8 kms. I am planning to do something fast today or tomorrow, maybe I ll run today or rest, I have planned to run 5 times per week this week.

I have also decided to drop my runs to 5 runs per week, instead of 6 runs, I have seem that when I strive for 6 times for running per week, I end up running 4-5, and I have also realized that I am not a professional runner and I ll never be, so 5 runs a week its a very good balance and if you insert the right intensity there you can reap great fitness.

Another thing, that I want to try is to do strength training in my rest days, I have not decided if bodyweight exercises or gym exercises, but either will do good for me.

Hope you have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario