sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Morning run

Today I was up before 7 a.m. and at 7:30 a.m. I headed out to the conservatory to do 3 laps corner to corner, what a novelty!! and back home. I got to the conservatory in 7:40 and the 3 laps were 9:58,9:39,9:33 feeling pretty good in all of them, much better than in the evening. From the conservatory to home I accelerated in the last stretch, that has around 450-500m, I did that in 1:56 racing the watch, to get down the 44:40 that I did in that route a couple of weeks ago, I finished in 44:23. The last 1.2k were in 5:57, dont remember the last time I ran sub 6 mins in that loop.

Not the smartest thing to do, but what can I do, I was feeling pretty good because I rested for 2 days, in fact, I should have done a workout today.

The weather was awesome, have not experienced a weather like that in a long time, probably for american people it was a heatwave, but for us, it was fairly refreshing and great, maybe that was the reason I felt so good today, even runnin fast at the end!

Anyway, around 7.5k in 44:23.

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario