martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

Zapping the zero in the morning

Yesterday I was a bit tired, because lately when I wake up I feel my achilles very sore, but yesterday my knee was sore and I felt tired overall, so I decided to take the day off.

This morning woke up at 5:45 a.m., but my motivation was very low, and I went to bed, but the guilt did not let me fall sleep again, lasted a while moving from side to side, pondering the pros and cons of running today, the pros won and defeated the guilt, at 7 a.m. my motivation came back and I got dressed and headed out to the conservatory at 7:30 a.m. to do my peanut butter route of these days.

I got to the conservatory in 7:30, felt good but at the same time felt flat, I wanted to run faster today, but played it safe and ran easy instead, when I got to the conservatory, did 3 laps corner to corner in 10:02,9:55,9:38, 1 min inside the park and from the conservatory to home in 6:44, feeling pretty good at the end.

Did 45:25, for 7.5k or more, dont know exactly! I cant say today that it was cool, because at the time that I headed out the sun was shining hard, and I had to wear my sunglassed today. Hot in my opinion!!

Anyway, happy to have gotten this run in, and happy to start the running week on a positive note!!

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario