domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2015

Morning run to finish up the week

Today I was up at 6: something a.m. and was out with my father at 7:10 a.m. to the conservatory, and I did 3 laps corner to corner ( what a new route!!-_-) 1 more min and back home. Today I looked at the splits and I think that I got impatient after the first lap, but kept the effort as easy as I could, but sometimes I was just pushing more than neccesary. Some day I ll learn the lesson.

Splits were 7:55, 3 laps corner to corner in 10:21,9:50,9:30 and back home in 7:08 (1.2k). As I said earlier, I pushed a bit after the first lap eventhough I felt a bit tired today. Finish up the run in 46:23 for 7.5k or more!!

6 runs in 6 mornings  this week, I must have became a morning runner!!

Today there is a 10k race in the mirador that I ll go watching, I am not in shape to run 10k now, but eventually I ll start racing those again.

Hope you have a great Sunday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario