domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

Morning recovery run

Yesterday I could not run in the evening, because my friend did not bring running clothes and it rained like the sky would fall. Not that I would not run in the rain but I had run in the morning already.

Today I woke up at 7:40 a.m. and was out the door with my father at around 8:20 a.m. to the conservatory. I ran without a watch today because my quads were very sore, maybe I pushed more than I should yesterday, but I am glad I did. Today was just an easy run, 3 laps corner to corner and back, basically the same route as the past 2 weeks.

Felt very good today, just running easy, and monitoring my effort to keep it as easy as possible, yea! a good recovery run. The weather was great, because it was very cloudy and a good breeze, probably will run hard the rest of the day as well.

4 runs this week, not because I wanted, but because I sprained my stupid ankle and had to take a couple of days off.

7.5k+ without a watch.

Hope you have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario