lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

Zapping the zero early

Today I was up at 6:50 a.m. and out the door with my father at 7:30 a.m. to the conservatory. My quads still very sore from Saturday, but I decided to take the watch with me this time. We got to the conservatory in 7:52, running pretty relaxed, then did 3 laps corner to corner in 10:11,9:58,9:55, after that my father had 1 lap (7+ minutes) remaining, so I decided to do that lap with him, I only cathched him later in  the lap because when I had finished my 3 corner to corner laps He had started his 5th lap.

Well, that lap I did it in 6:58 running very relaxed, then it was time to get out of the conservatory and head home, did those 1.2k in 6:50. I wanted to push in the last 500s, but thought better of it and decided to leave that energy for the next workout. Anyway, I am still tired from Saturday, my I played it smart since when I started to accelerate and the breathing sped up and forced myself to take it easy again to truly recover.

I did around 8.7k, not sure, but total time was 52:31,my father was a bit back 29 seconds back.

I felt good today, at 30 mins I had a low in energy, but after 2 mins that went again and I felt fine again.

Weather was a bit hot, because the sun was out already. All in all a good way to start the day and the week! I am very greatful that I can run!! Today is a public holiday here so the streets are quiet!

Hope you have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario