lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2016

A weekend of drinking that payed off

I am a bit dissapointed with my weekend, I drank on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, rested Thursday and Friday on purpose.

I went to bed at 2 a.m. , I only drink a bit, so went out to run in the morning at 10 a.m., and did 7.5k in 46:42, laps were (7:47 to get there, then 5 laps in 6:25,6:20,6:20,6:17,6:11 and back home in 6:48). I honestly raced the watch at the end to not run over 47 mins, kept things easy, though.

Sunday was a disaster, because I really got drunk on Saturday, and even my run on Sunday was 4:00p.m. and only ran 21:38 for 2 miles. I called it quits, I was feeling like shit and felt like my chest was blocked or something, I did not woke to a hangover, but I just felt like shit.

Ran 5 times this week, but I am not sattisfied with the way the week finished. I was not going to drink yesterday, but someone bought 3 little beers for me, it was going to be rude to reject it, but honestly that was what I wanted to do.

Today after work at 7:05 p.m. I went to run and still felt like crap, but luckily at the end felt much better almost normal, splits today were 8:04 to get tot he park, and then did 6 laps in 6:33,6:25,6:20,6:18,6:08,6:02. 47:40 for 7.5k. As you can see I felt much better at the end.

I have decided to quit alcohol, I am not a good drinker, and everytime I drink, I most of the time screw my next day. Not funny, maybe its time to get back to my sober years, where I felt great and could last years without a drink!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario