lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2016

Catching up and Zapping the zero

Yesterday I did my run at 10:00 a.m. I wanted to sleep in a bit, but wanted to get it out of the way as early as possible, so a win in both fronts.

I headed out to the conservatory easy and I experienced fear when  big rottweiller was unleashed and I did not realize He was there until I was 5m close to him. Luckily, the owner called him out loud and the dog went where his owner was, I just stopped suddently and put my hands up in the air. I could not stop the watch and got to the conservatory even in that situation in sub 8 mins.

Then did 5 laps in 6:15,6:11,6:19,6:15, then incorporated 4 strides feeling pretty good and did in the last lap 5:22, then back home to complete 7.5k in 46:04.

Today after work, I escaped early today, so I was running at 6:31 p.m. I wanted to run hard, but I felt full because my lunch today was two chicken ckings, two fries and two cokes, yea, I am a beast! so by 6 p.m. I still felt my stomach stuffed.

I started easy and decided not to do a formal workout, just to speed up by the end if I felt good. Got to the conservatory in sub 8 mins. Then did 6 laps in 6:22,6:07,5:54,5:25,5:09,4:54. Then did 90 seconds to finish the 7.5k in 43:30 or so.

As you can see after the 2.5 laps I started to change gears, the reason was a guy that was around 100m+ ahead of me and I decided to catch him, I have run easy for one week, so no reason to do this reason easy again, in the lap before the last one a guy passed me like I was walking, then I decided to chase him and in that chase I passed the guy I was chasing initially then  I continued to chase the other guy, but He was building on me, I could not catch him until He stopped for a walk with 300s to go in my last lap, after I passed him, I was feeling tired but I could keep pace, I was unconfortable because I was still full, feeling better , but not great, but I am glad that I test the system a bit.

Tomorrow I ll rest and probably on Wednesday I ll pick up the effort once more, given the fact that today I finished hard, but it was not a workout, so i should be totally recovered by Wednesday.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario