jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

The beauty of running

This post is actually from yesterday`s run. I lef work at 7:10 p.m. feeling very tired and my eyes all over the pace, I literally did not stop working till I left. I even considered the idea of skipping the run, but decided against it. I knew that I would feel better as soon as I started running.

I put my hill runner singlet and headed out at 7:50 p.m. to the conservatory, I started easy, but as I would rest on Thursday ( today) if I felt good I would throw in a surge to stress myself a bit. Got to the conservaory in 7:58, then did 6:24 for my 1st lap in the conservatory, then decided to do one lap fast, but controlled, that lap came in 4:52, decided to continue to another lap to not break the momentum, next lap came in 4:51, heck decided to do a final fast lap, I found that I eased on this one, but came in 4:47, I was very surprised with each lap faster than the last, eventhough I was feeling slower.

When I finished those 3 laps in 14:30 by the way, I was feeling tired and huffing and puffing, but felt strong the whole way and was feeling strong, did 1 lap easy in 6:41, then headed home to finish my 7.5k run in 43:28. Felt very happy and strong on this run, eventhough I worked like crazy today!

Running can be the best antistress!

It seems that I am heading the right direction, but sometimes I feel good and strong at those paces, but other days I am tired at 5:15, weird! but when I am feeling fresh I do better take advantage of those days.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario