viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2016

Easy night run

Yesterday as I said, I took the day off, because I left work past 7 p.m. and my was my father`s birthday, so I wanted to share with him, so DNR.


Today I left work somewhat late, at 7:05 p.m.,  but I ran at 7:45 p.m. I wanted to run fast if I felt up to it,but as soon as I got out I felt unconfortable, but that soon changed, because I finished the run feeling great.

I saw my watch today, but did not react to it, the whole run was easy, thought about doing a lap hard, but I kept easy instead, maybe I ll do some hard running tomorrow, maybe not, I have to go to work tomorrow again, and dont want to get too tired.

Splits today were 8:08 to to get to the park, then 5 laps in 6:23,6:21,6:11,6:10,6:09, then 7:08 to home to finish in 47:03. I thought that I would run sub 47 mins, but who cares! I felt awesome at the end and seemed that I did not breath at all, maybe I am getting fit aerobically.

Happy to have run, its good to maintain your sanity with all these stressful days at work!

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario