domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

Catching up

Thursday was a rest day, and Friday was a rest day also, but  not by choice, when I left work at 6:50 p.m. I came home with my mind to get my running in, but I encountered a guest in my house and I could not run. That is one of the cons of night running, oh well!

Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m., I went out running with my father did 5 laps clockwise, and my legs felt flat, wanted to do the last 2 laps at a good effort to see if that would solve the problem, but just after the half of the 4th lap I just knew that it was going to be an easy day from that moment onward. Finished in 46:53 for 7.5k. Laps were between 6:29-6:20, excluding the 4th that was 5:18.Had nothing in the tank.

Sunday I went out to do my run at 9:30 a.m., I slept in a bit, I needed that, plus I drank a couple of beers yesterday and ate a big burguer, good times!

I went out at an easy pace and the same story as yesterday, felt empty. That changed a bit until the last 2 laps where I felt much better and I threw 4 strides in the last lap. Got there in 7:54, then 5 laps in 6:26,6:25,6:19,6:19,5:38 (strides), then back home easy, when I saw 46:30 100s out of home, I sped up to run under 47 mins for 7.5, mission accomplished, I ran 46:57. Too hot and felt better than yesterday, but still not great!

I  ran 4 times this week, I wanted to do my normal 5 days a week, but life happens, not a bad week, though!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario