domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2016

Another easy stroll

This evening at 6:00 p.m. I went out to the conservatory to run easy, I wanted to do 5 strides, but I did not do those, because I was not feeling very good, the stomach was very upset, eventhough I did not eat particulary a lot or junk.

I never looked at the watch, but the effort was easy, felt easy, but I was not that confortable because as I said my stomach was bothering me a lot.

Splits were 8:02 to get to the park, then 5 laps in 6:40,6:25,6:09,6:25,6:25, and back home to finish up the 7.5k in 48:03, so it was virtually the same time as yesterday, but felt worse today eventhough the legs were fresher.

All in all, happy to have finished the week on a good note, only ran 4 times this week, because I lost a run that I should not have, but the late nights at work had to do with that. I hope that those nights decrease this week, but if no, I know that I can have good runs even after a full day of work (hence Friday).

Have a great rest of Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario