lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

Zapping the zero with some fun

Today I left work earlier than expected, at 6:10 p.m. or so, then I got home, got dressed and out to run at 7:05 p.m. Today I felt tired even before running and a bit sore because I danced yesterday and you use muscles dancing that you would not use otherwise.

I got out easy to the conservatory and got there in 8:06, as I said , I was feeling a bit off, and continued running easy, 3 laps passed before I turned on the turbo, first 3 laps were 6:27,6:24,6:23, then I was feeling better and as I am resting tomorrow I wanted to stress the body a bit, so I threw the 4th lap in 4:33, not easy, but not suicidal pace, but I got more tired than expected, next lap easy in 6:58, that fast lap got a really good amount of energy, then the 6th lap in 4:43, feeling much more confortable than the 4th lap, it seems that 10 seconds slower seems a lot easier too., cooled down for 90 secs to complete my 7.5k in 45:25 or so.

Of course that what really brought the pace down were those 2 fast laps. I need to do more kms at that pace more often, at this stage those paces should feel a lot easier, but those are still a struggle for me. Need to test the legs in flat terrain, given that those hills really fry your legs.

The weather was hot I find, because I was soaking wet byt the end, or maybe I really gave a good effort in those fast laps.

Either way, happy to have run and happy to be alive and kicking (running).

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario