miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016

Easy night run

Yesterday was a rest day because it was raining he whole afernoon, not optimal conditions to be subborn. Today I started my run at 7:00 p.m. and ran easy to the conservatory, the plan today was to do 7.5k easy as my usual route. But I was feeling pretty good so I opted to add one lap to my run, so I did 8.5k in 52:15 or so.

I was feeling pretty strong today, I even raced a guy at an easy effort of course, and the last couple of laps were 5:36,5:51. The guy just burned himself out and stopped suddenly.

Not much else to say, except that I felt really good and it seems that I am getting fitter since I was not sore at all after Monday`s tempo run.

Tomorrow I ll rest as well, its my father`s birthday and want to spend some time together after work.

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario