lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Easy run to start the week

Today I ran at 4:50 p.m., my brother was not runnin so I did it early evening. The plan for today was to run 45 mins easy to recover from the weekend. I started the run feeling tight and sluggish, but after the first km I felt pretty good.

I went to the "Churchill" and back (2.4k or so)  in 16:00, that is fast compared to the splits on that segment lately, anyway, I just was running easy. Then went to the opposite side of the Turia which I call the "Mirador", ran till the watch had 30:30 and turned around, got around to the starting point in 44:54, then ran 6 more seconds to complete 45 mins.

Pace was 6:27-6:29 per km once I warmed up, just easy and relaxed. Felt pretty good today once I warmed up. Tomorrow I ll rest and on Wednesday an Interval workout. Weather was around 21 Celsius, so I was a bit hot running with the windbreaker, but no problem.

Another run in the books! Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario