viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Two recovery runs

On Thusday I ran at 5:00 p.m. and did a recovery run. Went to the Churchill in 16:15, then ran to the opposite direction till the watch read 30:30, then turned around and completed 45 mins. Felt good and easy. Pace was around 6:30 per km.

Today I had planned to run early in the morning, with early I mean around 8 a.m., that is early for me these days because I go to bed very late and at that time (8 a.m) is not totally clear to see. Anyway, when the alarm went off at 7:30 a.m., I woke up but it was raining, so I went back to bed, and woke up at 11:15 a.m, that is very late and that has to change, I am going to bed past 2 a.m. though. Here in Spain, there is no way that I can go to bed early, have to make the habit though!

As soon as I woke up at 11:15 a.m., I drank wáter, got dressed and headed out to the Turia Park. I started running there just before 12 p.m.? and headed out to the "mirador" , no Churchill today, turned around when the watch read 22:40 and back, got the the starting point in 44:45, but the plan was to keep running home till 50 mins. When I had 50 mins, I stopped, but I was only 1k off my house, so that mean less walking to home, which was nice since I was thirsty. The weather at midday was 13 Celsius which was night. Felt pretty good and the pace progressed till 6:20 or so per km.

Felt good to run in the morning. That opened up the Schedule for other things such as cleaning the house, it was my turn this week, and I never seem to find the Groove to do it, but with the morning running really you dont have excuses.

Another reason that I ran in the morning was that I want to run in the morning on the weekend, its  very boring to run in the evening on the weekend, especially when my brother is not around. To be honest I have always felt better running in the morning, but the real problem is to wake up to make it happen.

Felt good on these recovey runs, tomorrow something harder!!

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario