lunes, 20 de enero de 2020

Rain, Rain, wind, wind

I missed my long run yesterday and I would make it up today, which is my rest day, but today I wont run either. The weather is pretty crappy. Raining and a very strong wind (Some trees have fallen down). I was going to head out anyway, but when I saw that some big trees have fallen down, I just decided to skip the run in those conditions. I feel very angry right now, but its better to be Smart about it and lose a day or two than to be exposed to a big injury. It seems that I Will skip that long run and tomorrow if weather permits I ll start a normal week of training, but since I am off from work this week, Will try to do 10k instead of my normal 7.2k.

5 runs for the week, which is not bad, but if I would have known I would have run 90 mins on Saturday instead of 60 mins.

I have not gone out off home for the past two days and its frutrating, I just hate rainy days. Oh well, life happens! At least I dont have to walk to home under those conditions.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario