sábado, 25 de enero de 2020

Shake out run

Today I slept a lot, I went to bed just after mid night and was up at 10 a.m. something ( not continuously, but in total around 10 hours of sleep). I went to run at 11 a.m. or so to the Blasco park and honestly I did not want to run, but I just did not want to run in the evening, since the race is in the morning tomorrow and I want to be well rested.

I took today`s run very easy, just to get the legs flowing. Honestly I did not feel really Good, felt dead. Felt better once I did 4 strides in the last lap. I did 6 laps (5.4k) in 33:34. I think because I was hungry and ran with an empty stomach, but I dont know since I run pretty well fasted. I hope that tomorrow my legs respond and I could muster a Good effort.

5.4k@33:34.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario