domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

Another morning easy run

This morning was up at 7:30 a.m. a little later than planned, was out with my father at 7:50 a.m. to the conservatory, but We took opposite routes, I was doing laps counterclockwise as always and He was doing the laps clockwise. But We see each other twice in each lap, I noticed that from the the 3rd lap on, I spep up significantly, that was when the pace felt loose and the tighness partially went away. I know that this is part of the consistency I am getting and I love the sense of accomplishment that I am getting when I am done, I feel that I am heading the right direction!! 8.5k in 49:24, in the last 500s my father sprinted and I responded, He gappd me by 5 meters, but when I was preparing the change to my last gear, He exploded and I finished 32 seconds ahead of him. Running is one of the best things in life!! Have a great resurection day! Tomorrow I continued my predawn regime!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario