viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

Back in the predawn

No running since Moday. Life got in the way when I tried to run at night. This morning I decided to run in the predawn and commited mysef to do it,I was up before 6 a.m. and and out around 6:02 a.m. , my time was limited since I had to be early at work (8 a.m.)so only had time for 5.5k, or 3 laps to the conservatory, I felt pretty good the whole way and loved every step of the way , but the stomach problems that I experienced in the last km, so if I had wanted to run longer the stomach problems would not have allowed me to do so. All in all, a good run and happy to be back, I wanted to run before a full day of hard work, its payday and I work in a bank, so a lot of work!! I left work at 7:15 p.m., but the run its in the bag and that makes me happy!

2 comentarios: