jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

Evening running

Today I was off from work and wanted the extra sleep, so I decided to run at 7:00 p.m. , I am liking to run at this time because the sun is gone and the conservatory its full of people and kids, so its exciting and motivating, nor the part that they are in the way with bikes avoiding you to pass. I went out with Jose at 6:55 p.m. He was in the bike, I put the watch on time of day and just ran easy, did 6 laps there, after lap 2 Jose has to feel the tire with air, it was getting empty, so I did 3 laps alone, He joined me again in the last one, I was surprised when I switched the screen to chrono approaching the finish of the run did 48:53 for the 8.5k. I thought that I was in around 50 to 51 mins. Great! it seems that I am coming back!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario