miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2013

Back again

Monday and Tuesday off, but my determination to come back is bigger. So after a third failed attempt of running in the predawn I was determined to run after work today. went out earlier than usual, but when I got to my house I was feeling tired and very very hungry, so I debated, then I decided to go out at 6:50 p.m. since running is the cure for everything so to speak. I was not wrong, I felt better and better as the run went on. I did 4 laps to the conservatory and the plan was to only do 3, but started to feel pretty good and the enviroment there is amazing, a lot of people exercising and walking. I did the 6.5 kms in 38:01, feeling pretty good, but the breathing a bit out of place, but I think that that is normal given my incosistency in the last few weeks. Right now, I am feeling pretty good!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario