lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Thirsty night run

I wanted to run in the predawn today, but went to bed at 1 a.m. so was not convenient to go out early, I dont know why, but I was pretty sleepy at work after noon, first time that that happened to me during work, I was very sleepy, but I was decided to run today no matter what. Got home just before 6:50 p.m. and at 7 pm. went out to the conservatory without a watch, my brother had the watch that I am using lately, the belt of my timex is broken, so I only use it for intervals. I did 6 laps at an easy pace, but the second half was faster than the first, because in the last lap I kind of competed with a guy that passed me with authority and looked fit, it was at an easy effort, never going over the edge. I was very thirsty at the end but I finished the 8.5k feeling pretty good!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario