sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

Dawn sauna run

Here I am 13 hours after my last run, running again, there must be something wrong with us runners. Anyway, I headed out to the conservatory at 7:05 a.m., dont remember the last time that I ran in the morning, I felt very rested and good till the half way point, after that it was just survival mode till the end. I did 6 laps to the conservatory and back home for a total of 8.5k in 51:41. Splits were 6:13 the slowest and 6:03 the fastest. It was too hot!! I was sweating all over and when I got home it seemed that I just jumped in a pool, it was nasty out there today, but I am happy that I could get my run in.

A lot of people in the park exercising in one point( Zumba point), but not so much people throughout the path(lap) that I run. No biggies I am used to running alone and it can actually be a good thing during racing (training alone).

I think that also the reason that I felt so tired in the second half was because I am not used to run that frecuently( just 13 hours apart), but the bigges obstacle to beat today was the heat. I dont want to race in that conditions indeed.

I am happy with my consistency and the training that I putting in, not great, but not so bad either.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario