martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Dealing with a minor injury

I say minor because I can run, with pain, but I can run. Yesterday I decided to take it off to give my leg a bit of rest. I thought that with a day of rest it would be much better. To be honest that was not the case, I debated myself prior to today´s run if I should run or not.

I dont want to lose any fitness or momentum so I just ran easy for a short time, I did 3 laps in the conservatory in 6:18,6:13,6:14 and back home to finish in 34:15 for 5.5k. I really felt good out there but I was pretty much limping the whole run, at least I can run.

I ll give myself tomorrow off again to see if it improves, if not, I dont want to rest, I prefer to do minimum 20 mins runs.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario