jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Shaking out

Yesterday I took the day off. I wanted to run in the morning but what I thought was my right ankle is my right shin( almost in the ankle) was bothered me a lot so I decided to rest. 

Today I ran in the evening at 6:10 p.m. and did 5 laps in the conservatory , took 2 lap splits and 1 laps split (12:21,11:53,5:56) and completed the 7.5k in 44:57, ran some more to complete 45:10. The shin was bothering me at times today, in some laps the pain was aparent in others I kind of forget about it. I have to keep an eye on that, since I have suffered from shin splits in the past.

This morning I registered in the 5k por mil amored, they did not have the kits ready so I have to go there once again to get it. its not a good idea to race with pain, but sometimes you have to take risks and I dont race too often, its enough for excuses, I ll race on Saturday.

Tomorrow morning it will be an easy run watchless and on Saturday show time!

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario