viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

Stubborn?

Well I was supposed to rest today, in fact, that was the plan, but in the afternoon I crave running and decided as soon as I get home from my grandmother´s house, I would dress and go running. That how things turned out and at 6:40 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory running very slow and basically limping, the pain decreased a lot when I warmed up but I had to accomodate the leg in every stride. I just ran 21:07  and called it a day. I felt good in the lungs, but that shin is killing me. I will keep doing 20 mins runs as long as the pain dont get worse. I tried resting already and it did workout temporaly but as soon as I came back to running, the pain returned, so what is the point.

I ll just do some exercises strenghtening the area and will see what happens, cant let that all my fitness goes away,and start over again regaining fitness for the rest of the year. That does not sound good.

I am glad that I can run and love running.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario