viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

Watchless recovery run

I said on Wednesday that Thursday I was going to take the day off and I did, also said that I was going to do something fast today, but as I mentioned I have been experiencing an ankle/shin pain in the right leg that is bothering me and I dont want to sabotage my consistency. Dan, my twin brother borrowed me my watch so He could do a workout and I gave it to him. I went out to the conservatory at 6:20 p.m. and did 7 laps at an easy recovery pace, the leg did not bother much but I could feel both shins giving me signs. I did around 8.5k feeling pretty good and rested. But as soon as I finish I felt a lot of pain in the right shin/ankle and stretched it for a bit, it improved, but then hurted again. Its crazy, but after taking a shower and walking to buy my dinner did not bother me a lot but I was feeling it. I ll keep and eye on that but I ll try to keep running, Hope that this is not serious.

8.5k untimed,

Have a great Friday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario