domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

Post race recovery

After the race yesterday and today throughout the day I experienced pain in my right shin, but I decided not to rest, if I have to run 20 min runs I ll, but I wont let my fitness slip like every cycle where I find myself recovering the lost confidence and fitness in the cycle to just recover the shape that I raced in. This time if my 5k pace is 8 min mile, then I ll improve from here and not recover, also even injured I ll keep running short runs till I am completely recovered. That way I ll maintain fitness and recovery with the shortness of the run.

Today at 6:10 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory and did 3 laps there at an easy pace without a watch for 5.5k total. To be honest the shin bothered me but not as bad as I thought. It seems that I really experience pain when I am at home and when I take off my shoes.

Again, I ll run through it even if I do short runs.

I felt really good today and feel better about my race yesterday. Some days you have it , some days you dont. I just have to keep training.

Have a great end of weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario