sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

Morning recovery run

Today was up at 5:45 a.m. and I was out with my father at 6:35 a.m. or so to the conservatory, once there We did different routes as most of the time. I did the same old route of this week once again, but this time I was running very easy, when I was increasing pace/effort, I would dial back since I am in recovery mode from yesterday`s workout, that workout look very easy on paper, but I remember the last time I did it, I felt like crap for more than a week after that, so today I itentionally wanted to run very easy.

When I finished the 3 laps there corner to corner, my father had 1 more lap to go ( around 7 more mins), so I had to run back and forth to wait for him, then We got out the conservatory together and I pushed the last 200s, because He was closing strong, and my competitive juice took place in the last 200s, I should not have done that, because I  am in recovery mode, but sometimes you cant help it.

Weather was good at the beginning, but was starting to heat up at the end!!

Total time of running was 54:27, so around 9k, probably a little less!

I was wearing a watch, but did not look at it, just look at it post run and the splits were 8:00 to get to the conservatory, then 3 laps corner to corner in 10:27,10:10,9:59, ran back and forth waiting for my father 8:44, then from the conservatory to home in 6:30 (1.2k or so).

Good day of running, and I am feeling that my fitness is improving little by little!!

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario