martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

Blah night run

From the get go I felt like s$%$t, my stomach was upset for most of the run, such as yesterday and I think I know the reason, is because a cup of cofee that I am drinking at around 3:40 p.m. I still can feel it 3+ hours later during my run. Tomorrow I ll ditch it to see if that makes a difference.

I did 6 laps in the conservatory and 90 more secs, I did the same as yesterday, did not look at the wach during the run, but took splits: 8:13 to get to the conservatory, 6 laps in 6:38,6:30,6:27,6:24,6:23,6:20. Then completed 90 seconds to get what I think is 7.5k. I was impatient with this run to be over. I was just dragging the whole run, just felt better in the last 1.5 laps, when my stomach almost empty itself.

They say that you progress when you are struggling, and I think that is a good part in training, youd ont improve by feeling good everyday, sometimes you have to feel fatigued so get ahead with your training.

The heat is going up also, so We have to brave the elements. Again, I ll ditch the coffee tomorrow and see if I can do a workout tomorrow, I have been feeling tired, We will see!

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario