martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

Inverted Feelings

Today I went out running at 7:20 p.m. to run, the plan was to do the same as yesterday but hopefully feeling much better. It was the opposite, I felt sore and tired all around, I should have felt like this yesterday and today I should have felt like yesterday but you cant trick the DOMS.

Anyway, I kept the pace easy and felt pretty good in the last 2 laps, splits for 6 laps were in 6:24,6:18,6:16,6:19,6:13,6:09. Then did 90 secs to complete what I think it was 7.5k in around 47:30. So pace was very slow, but that is my easy pace and as long as I doing my stress workout correctly and improving in them, then all is fine. Anyway, that easy pace will have to come down at some point due to my improvement in fitness.

Tomorrow I ll do an interval workout there in the park, will have to listen to the body though.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario