lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

Easy recovery run

Yesterday forgot to mention that I ran 6 times last week. Very consistent.

Today after work I just went to the conservatory and ran very easy, did 6 laps there and 120 secs more. I did not look at the watch during the run, but I took my splits, just wanted to run easy and recover, glad I listened to my body, since I was very very tired. I am also glad that I only did 1 workout last week.

Got to the conservatory in 8:11, then did 6 laps in 6:33,6:29,6:27,6:20,6:19,6:15. Finished the run in 49 mins and the only time I felt decent was in the last 2 laps, the first 4 laps were tight and tiredness. Again, I did not look at the watch during the run, but it seems that my body knows the easy pace, because I ran pretty much the same when I am looking at each lap, of course, I dont force pace on easy runs, eventhough I monitor the pace on every lap. On easy runs, pace does not matter much.

7.5k in 48:20 or so, then continued to complete 49 mins.

The weather is heating up,not the cool breeze of a couple of weeks back, that might be a factor of the tiredness.

Have a great start to the week!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario