jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

Easy does it

Today I went out to the conservatory at 7:20 p.m., I am just getting home too late from work. I went out to the conservatory today to do 6 laps andn 90 secs, what I guess is 7.5k. Never looked at the watch during the run, but splits were 8:14 to get to teh conservatory, then splits per lap were: 6:30,6:20,6:20,6:16,6:14,6:05, 90 more secs to finish in 47:52 total time.

The funny thing is that I felt totally fresh in the legs, much better than the previous days. Also, the pace felt much faster than the actual pace, every lap felt much faster than 6:10 at least, but I ran the same pace as my easy runs, even the same when I feel like crap. But the good news is that I felt very good and the legs felt fresh, running is strange sometimes. I supposed to feel like crap after yesterday`s stress workout, but maybe that helped to loosen up the legs.

All in all, felt very good today and tomorrow I ll rest as I dont rest since past Thursday!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario