sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016

Easy morning almost hour

Yesterday I took the day off. It seems that for the last couple of weeks I have been running 6 times per week, the reason is simple, I am enjoying my running very much and I am becoming very focused on my training, that is a double sword edge, I know. But if I am coaching an athlete and other two has asked for help, I should get in shape myself.

Today I went out with my father tot he conservatory at 7:20 a.m. and I was thinking about doing 6 laps and back home(8.5k),but when I was approaching the 6th lap, I told my father to add one more lap, He did not like the idea since He was very tired, the last lap I did it in opposite direction so that helped a ton in regards to feeling good again, I was getting tired, dont know if the tiredness was physical or I was getting bored of doing laps and laps in the same direction, as soon as I changed directions I felt very good again. So I did 7 laps and back home for a total of 9.5k.

Total time was 59:14 and maybe I pay for it tomorrow in my tempo run, but who cares, I was enjoying myself.  Got there in 7:52, Splits for the 7 laps were 6:22,6:17,6:11,6:12,,6:11,6:07,6:13, and back home in 7:14.

Too much number for a mere easy run, but its important to keep the pace easy, remember: Easy days as just if not more important as hard days.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario