domingo, 1 de mayo de 2016

Easy run to cap off the week

I was thinking of doing a workout today, but given the poor week that I have had runningwise (well, not that bad, but only 4 runs) I decided to do an easy run instead and do my normal week next week. Tomorrow is a public holiday and I might run somewhat hard tomorrow.

Today I headed out later than planned, at 8:30 a.m. or so, I went  to bed past 12:30 midnight yesterday, so when the alarm went off at 6:45 a.m. I went back to sleep, but luckily woke up before 8 a.m.

With the sun shining hard and too hot!, I went out to the conservatory and did not look at my watch till the run was over. I started very very tight, but that did not seem to affect my normal pace at all. I did 5 laps in the conservatory at an easy effort and back home, so 7.5k in 47:05-47:10. Dont know the exact time, because I had to walk like 15 seconds in the final stretch to home due to a group of dogs. Anyway, another easy run in the books.

Splits for the 5 laps was 6:30,6:23,6:16,6:18,6:15.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario