jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Oooops I did it again! :Birthday run

I did not run on Tuesday and Wednesday, Tuesday was planned, but Wednesday rained very hard and I decided to put the run to Thursday morning, which is my birthday.

I saluted my birthday with a run, and it went pretty well, I got out with my father and brother at 6:50 a.m. or so to the conservatory, and my father took off, so as I was fresh I decided to go with him, We dropped my brother , when We got to the conservatory in 7:33, We had a gap of 30+ seconds on him, then my father and I ran side by side to the second half of the 2nd lap, my brother was 10 secs behind or so, so thats what I did it again, I started competing on an easy run, but looking at things objetevely, that served for a good progression run, after that I dropped my father and started pushing the pace, till the last lap of mine was at interval effort, I even dug deep, till the point of opening my mouth. I did 5 laps, then stopped the watch, jogged a bit to wait for them,3-4 mins passed by and then We got home together. I did 7.5k in 43:55.

Splits per lap were 6:18,5:52,5:41,5:18,4:40.

Happy birthday to me!! I am getting old!28 years old! I think of it and I dont believe it. But truth be told, I appreciate every day with joy, so my birthday is not that special to me,just another day to be the best that I can.

Have a great one!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario