lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

Easy run all over the place

Today after work I headed out to the conservatory at 7:05 p.m., and wanted to do 6 laps there plus 90 secs which is 7.5k or so. I headed out easy and I could feel a bit tired from yesterday, I had a couple of months without doing more than 8.5k.

I never looked at the watch during the run, but finished in 47:10, got there in 8:08, then was running easy, but a couple passed me and again my ego got the best of me and I started to compete with them, trying to keep the effort easy, but even at that easy pace I felt very tired, I was only preaching that those people give up sooner rather than later. The first woman stopped, I encouraged her to keep going, then the couple was right behind my knees, they had passed me previously, but I then sped up to pass both, after a lap or so, the lady passed me and  kept at my pace, not long after tha gal stopped and the race finished, I then decrease effort and could run the remaining 3 laps at my normal easy pace feeling a lot better.


Splits were a crazyness: 6:10,5:45,6:12,6:28,6:22,6:17. All over the place,but at least I completed my run. The heat was very strong and I was soaking wet during and after the run, not difference myself after the run, and when I get out of a pool!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario