miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

Interval workout failed

Today I wanted to do an interval workout, was not sure because I am still sore from the dancing on Sunday, but went ahead anyway and tried to do my workout.

I headed out to the conservatory at 6:50 p.m.  and ran easy to the conservatory and did 1 more lap easy, then did 1k fast, wanted to be around 4:25-4:30 like in the last time, but I was way off, the lap came in 4:40, I felt good, but my chest was full of gases, I dont know how to explain it, but I was not really tired, but felt some kind of obstruction in the chest, so I had decided to run easy the rest of the way, did 4 more laps in 7:15,6:17,6:09,5:16. After that very slow lap, I was feeling decent again and ran at my normal easy pace, till the last lap where I pushed a bit, it felt much easier than that, but becasue I had run much faster in the interval lap, that tempo interval should have felt much confortable.

I did 7.5k in 46:43 or so, I tried to complete my workout, but I was not feeling at the top of my game, better to be smart, and I do have more days ahead to do intervals! At least I practiced that fast pace for one lap, although I was much slower than I wanted.

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario