sábado, 28 de mayo de 2016

Easy running with my father

Yesterday I did not run because I did not plan the run logistics very well, and when I woke up in the morning ready to go to work, I told myself"shoot, you cant run this evening and I did not plan for todays run, oh well!" DNR. Maybe my head is not in the right place and I am getting crazy.

Today I woke early and went out with my father to the conservatory at a very easy pace. I felt tired today, maybe the progression that I did on Thursday caught up to me.

I took splits but never looked at them, checking at the splits post run, the splits were 8:00 to get to the conservatory, 6 laps in 6:42,12:56 (for 2 laps), 6:30,6:22, then back home in 6:40, I sped up in the last 500s to test the legs a bit, when I saw that there was not spring in them, I just stayed at the "fast" pace that I was going at the moment without pushing to sprinting.

Finished in 47:39 for 7.5k, so that raise in speed at the end, brought the average pace to my normal easy pace I think, it does not matter though. My father came in 48:23 for 7.5k.

I need to get serious again, since I am running 4-5 times per week, instead of my normal 5-6 times per week, and I am eating a lot of junk lately. But the good news, is that I am craving the good stuff, so that is a good sign.

Have a great Saturday!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario