miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Yesterday`s run

Today I did not run, I took the day off. Yesterday I decided to run watchless and get out with my brother from home,  I did 6 laps total and a bit more, and since my brother was including 10 x 20 secs with 40 secs rest, I decided to get after him, I did not planned that right away, but I just increased the pace and went with it, I passed him surprisingly, and I finished the workout ahead, I am not sure about the distance or recovery since I was not wearing a watch, but the pace felt smooth and the distance was just right so that I did not accumulate lactate. I was somewhat tired with 2 laps to go, so I increased pace, yea! sometimes you feel better running faster.

It was good to leave the watch at home and do some strides fartlek running! I was soaked at the end, and the overall pace was not that fast, certainly much slower than I thought, I just know because my brother did 45:xx for 7.5k, and as We were running pretty much the same pace, I was a tad faster, I think I did not get sub 45 mins. Anyway, good workout to practice turnover!!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario