martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

Zapping the zero

Yesterday was a public holiday, but instead of taking advantage of it, I rested, I was going to run in the evening, but got lazy.

Today after work I went out to the conservatory with my brother, at 6:45 p.m. or so, I ran without the watch, because He wanted to use the watch. We ran together for most of the run. I did 6 laps there, with the 5th lap in 5:33, I sped up a bit, but honestly never felt good. I danced on Sunday and the muscles that connect the tights with the pelvis are very sore and I felt tired. Also, I found that I was running faster than my normal easy pace, so I was not very confortable, and that 5:33 effortwise felt a lot faster, although I knew that speedwise was circa that.

Anyway, 7.5k easy run in the books. Weather was hot and I enjoyed this run with my brother!!


Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario